Hey, you look like you might be our new Operations Associate
Bratislava, Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
Are you interested in the dynamics around Operations and enjoy working in a fast-moving environment? Do you have a customer-oriented mindset and want to be a key player in ensuring that our courier partners get a world-class experience? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for an Operations Associate to join our Operations team in Slovakia.
In the Operations Team, we focus on our courier partners: We ensure the right amount of courier partners to meet the order demand by constantly developing courier partner satisfaction and smooth, scalable processes.
As an Operations Associate, you will be a part of ensuring that our courier partners get the right help and support throughout their Wolt journey. This entails everything from giving one-to-one support on ad-hoc questions or carrying out document checks to follow KPIs or automate workflows. Working in a fast and dynamic environment, it is important to be a team player and also to have the ability to figure out what to do rather than wait to be told. Managing our great courier partners requires a can-do attitude, as there are some routine tasks that require our attention.
In this pursuit, we aim to create the World’s best courier experience by optimizing processes, bettering content, and assuring that we have as little friction as possible.
What you'll be doing
- Courier partner acquisition - Our eternal pursuit is to onboard the appropriate amount of courier partners, and supporting them through this journey will be part your responsibility.
- Excellent communicator - Supporting our courier partners through their journey requires that you can communicate clearly and within the communication style of Wolt.
- Contributing to enhancing how we do business - Whatever you’re working on, you will ask questions like “how can we do this more efficiently”. You will feed qualitative insights to the team allowing us to improve and make things easier and smarter for courier partners to get started and stay with Wolt as long as possible.
- Managing courier gear inventories - We have highly automated processes to gear up our courier partners as fast and efficiently as possible. However, we still have to supervise the system and the colleagues who are working in it.
- Think KPI’s, process, and scalability - Our KPIs will be guiding your daily work and impacting the weekly priorities. We use data to develop & optimize processes that will help us drive operational efficiency and decrease unnecessary manual tasks.
- Managing courier payouts - You will help our courier partners through their payment and invoicing processes.
Our humble expectations
- Relevant experience, ideally from operations or support setting. We have a highly customer-oriented mindset which also applies to our courier partners.
- Great communication skills both verbally and in writing. You will be communicating with our courier partners on a daily basis.
- Getting things done with a can-do attitude and being comfortable in a fast-paced and high-impact environment.
- Fast learner and ability to quickly adapt to new tools, processes and information.
- Being able to work in a team as well as working independently - you will be working together with other departments and teams as well.
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker that is constantly looking for better ways to get things done.
- Fluency in both Slovak & English is a must!
Bonus points if you also have
- Previous experience in mass communication, marketing, recruitment or logistics
- Have worked with onboarding or acquisition funnels before
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to rationalize, hypothesize and make decisions through the use of data
- You are familiar with tools such as G-sheets
- Driver’s license
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Vladimir Stankovic, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!