Are you an entrepreneur by heart and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Do you have strong project management skills? Are you a team player with excellent communication skills? Do you enjoy helping people and supporting them to thrive? If the answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our delivery platform. We launched in Estonia six years ago and have since then started conquering the food & retail delivery scene in Estonia. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for an Operations Associate to join our Operations team in Tallinn.
As our Operations Associate, you will be mainly responsible for the onboarding of our new Courier Partners as well as supporting on the most critical topics in the delivery operations. You’ll ensure that our Courier Partners are well taken care of, and that they have everything they need in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our merchant partners to the customers.
In this role, no day is the same and there’s always something to do. You’ll get a lot of help and support on the way, but are also expected to be an amazing independent contributor with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you’ll be doing
- Onboard, retain and grow the number of Courier Partners on Wolt’s platform:
- Ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation in multiple cities.
- Be part of optimising our processes, procedures and communication channels.
- Oversee courier performance and funnel execution.
- Helping new courier applicants through our onboarding process.
- Leading and managing our courier partner introductions.
- Responsible for the direct communication with our Courier partners, including handling the inbox and potential inquiries, information materials, round-table, meet-ups etc.
- Manage off-boardings.
- Managing daily courier supply and scheduling.
- Manage courier gear inventory.
- Supporting already active Courier Partners in most of the non-delivery-related cases
- Troubleshooting and solving more complex cases - with support from other colleagues, where you will have opportunities to dive deeper into the problems and challenges of the food delivery operations
- Supporting our Courier Partners with off boarding process, ensuring Wolt leaves a positive and long lasting impression
- Supporting the Operations team with a daily work and projects, to increase our Partners happiness and improve efficiency of our logistics
Our humble expectations
- Experience from a customer- and/or people oriented role, preferably both online-, tele and face-to-face-communication.
- Excellent communicator and experience with creating texts, blogs or similar to many recipients.
- Ability to think analytically and use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Able to conceptualize, improve and implement ideas and improvements in close collaboration with a team.
- Emphatic and a natural motivator, as you will have daily contact with our Courier Partners.
- Ability to think on your feet, naturally proactive and comfortable with autonomous problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible and reliable, with a structured approach to your work and hands-on attitude
- Fluent in English and Estonian (Russian is a strong plus)
- Must be eligible to work in Estonia
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Vladimir Stankovic, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!