Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery
platform. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for an Operations Associate to join
our Operations team in Slovakia.
In the Operations Team, we focus on our courier partners: We ensure the right amount
of courier partners to meet the order demand by constantly developing courier partner
satisfaction and smooth, scalable processes.
As an Operations Associate, you will be a part of ensuring that our courier partners get
the right help and support throughout their Wolt journey. This entails everything from
giving one-to-one support on ad-hoc questions or carrying out document checks to
follow KPIs or automate workflows. Working in a fast and dynamic environment, it is
important to be a team player and also to have the ability to figure out what to do
rather than wait to be told. Managing our great courier partners requires a can-do
attitude, as there are some routine tasks that require our attention.
In this pursuit, we aim to create the World’s best courier experience by optimizing
processes, bettering content, and assuring that we have as little friction as possible.
Salary: 1500 EUR/month, gross
What you’ll be doing
- Help to onboard, retain and grow the number of Courier Partners on Wolt’s platform.
- Check documents and other information that courier partner applicants submit and reach out to them in case some information is missing or unclear Help Courier Partners and Courier Partner applicants with a wide range of questions that are related to cooperation with Wolt (while Wolt Support helps courier partners with live deliveries related questions). You will be answering courier partner`s inquiries in both Slovak and English
- Be responsible for courier partner gear management. Managing courier gear inventories - We have highly automated processes to gear up our courier partners as fast and efficiently as possible. However, we still have to supervise the system and the colleagues who are working in it.
- You will be hosting courier partner visits and in person handout of the gear at our office visit hours
- Be responsible for storage unit – keeping the gear inventory, keeping the storage space organized and tidy.
- You will be managing the gear returns
- Supporting the Operations team with a daily work and projects, to increase our Partners happiness and improve efficiency of our logistics
- Supporting the Operations team with development projects
Our humble expectations
- Great communication skills both verbally and in writing. You will be communicating with our courier partners on a daily basis.
- Getting things done with a can-do attitude and being comfortable in a fast-paced and high-impact environment.
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture.
- You are able to conceptualise, improve and implement ideas and improvements in close collaboration with a team.
- Thorough and organised - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail.
- Relevant experience, ideally from operations or support setting. We have a highly customer-oriented mindset which also applies to our courier partners.
- Being able to work in a team as well as working independently - you will be working together with other departments and teams as well.
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker that is constantly looking for better ways to get things done.
- You are familiar with tools such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- Fluency in both Slovak & English is a must!
Bonus points if you also have
- Have worked with onboarding or acquisition funnels before
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to rationalize, hypothesize and make decisions through the use of data
- Driver’s license
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!