Hey, you look like you might be our new Operations Associate
Brno, Czech Republic
Are you an entrepreneur by heart and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Do you have strong project management skills? If this sounds like you, then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operations Associate will take responsibility for
managing the Courier Partner relations while also supporting on the most critical topics in the delivery operations.
In this role, you’ll get a lot of help and support on the way, but are also expected to be an amazing independent contributor with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you’ll be doing
Onboard, retain and grow the number of Courier Partners on Wolt’s platform:
- Ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation in multiple cities.
- Be part of optimizing our processes, procedures and communication channels.
- Oversee courier performance and funnel execution.
- Helping new courier applicants through our onboarding process.
- Leading and managing our courier partner introductions.
- Responsible for the direct communication with our Courier Partners, including
- Handling the inbox and potential inquiries, information materials, round-table meet-ups etc.
- Manage off-boardings.
- Managing daily courier supply and scheduling.
- Manage courier gear inventory.
Our humble expectations
- Experience from a customer- and/or people oriented role, preferably both online-, tele- and face-to-face-communication.
- Full professional proficiency in Czech & English.
- Excellent communicator and experience with creating texts, blogs or similar to many recipients.
- Able to conceptualise, improve and implement ideas and improvements in close collaboration with a team.
- Emphatic and a natural motivator, as you will have daily contact with our Courier Partners.
- Ability to think on your feet, naturally proactive and comfortable with autonomous problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible and reliable, with a structured approach to your work.
- Able to do occasional physical work, as you will be hands-on with the deliveries and storage of our courier gear.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!