Hey, you look like you might be our new Operations Associate - Support
Our Operations team is responsible for maintaining and developing the co-operation with thousands of Courier Partners in Poland. As an Operations Associate you’d be responsible for making sure that both new applicants and already active Courier Partners can get the help they deserve and have the best possible experience with Wolt. This includes for example helping to start cooperation with Wolt by checking documents, answering emails, updating contact details and helping Courier Partners to get the most out of their co-operation with Wolt, by being their source of support.
In this role, no day is the same and there’s always something to do. As such, you need to be adaptable, self-motivated and driven to succeed. You must also have excellent interpersonal skills and a big heart - we think people first at all times!
What you'll be doing
- Helping Courier Partners applicants with the onboarding process - managing and responding to e-mail and chat interactions with support from our automated solutions (bots, forms, automated messages)
- Supporting already active Courier Partners in most of the non-delivery-related cases (payments, documentation, information about how Wolt operates)
- Troubleshooting and solving more complex cases - with support from other colleagues, where you will have opportunities to dive deeper into the problems and challenges of the food delivery operations
- Supporting our Courier Partners with offboarding process, ensuring Wolt leaves a positive and long lasting impression
- Supporting the Operations team with a daily work and projects, to increase our Partners happiness and improve efficiency of our logistics
Our humble expectations
- You are looking for your first job or you are just at the beginning of your career development
- You have excellent interpersonal and communications skills - you will be working with awesome people from diverse backgrounds
- You are detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You preferably have experience in customer service or similar
- You are tech savvy and a fast learner with the ability to quickly adapt to new tools, processes and information
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in English and Polish; Russian or Ukrainian language is nice to have
- We're looking for a full-time colleague to join our team!
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Meho Saracevic, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!