Your Skills and Qualities
If you are a team player with excellent communication skills, thrive on helping others succeed, and bring an organized and structured approach to your work, then we invite you to read further.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing and executing an onboarding plan for Courier Partners, in collaboration with our Operations team, to enhance our platform's growth and satisfaction in Rijeka, Pula and Rovinj.
- Monitoring the performance of our onboarding plans in Rijeka, Pula and Rovinj.
- Managing gear inventory to boost delivery efficiency across our courier fleet using logistical expertise.
- Responsible for the logistics of our courier gear procurement and storage in Rijeka, Pula and Rovinj.
- Support your decision making with relevant data, identify areas for development, understand relations and consequences to establish proper action points in your role.
- Using analytical tools like Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel for operational excellence.
- Ensure that all teams are properly informed and educated regarding changes in operations.
- Adapting quickly to new tasks while maintaining a balance between detail-oriented work and overarching operational goals.
- Managing off-boardings to ensure smooth transitions and maintain operational integrity.
Our humble expectations
- Relevant experience, ideally from customer support, logistics or operations settings. We have a highly customer-oriented mindset which also applies to our courier partners
- Great communication skills both verbally and in writing. You will be communicating with our courier partners on a daily basis
- Getting things done with a can-do attitude and being comfortable in a fast-paced and high-impact environment
- Fast learner and ability to quickly adapt to new tools, processes and information
- Being able to work in a team as well as working independently - you will be working together with other departments and teams as well
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker that is constantly looking for better ways to get things done
- Fluency in both Croatian & English is a must.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.