Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset, relentless hunger for growth and will to build the best possible courier experience and efficient operations? Are you a motivator with excellent communication skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
The operations team in each country is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within the company. As a member of our team, you must have a passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team.
Reporting to the Courier Onboarding Lead, the Operations Associate - Courier Onboarding will be responsible for onboarding our new couriers in multiple cities, and ensure that our couriers have everything they need in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery. This is a junior/entry-level position.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Onboard enough couriers to meet the growth objectives of Wolt Germany
- Design and improve our processes to ensure fast onboarding with best courier experience in a compliant manner
- Communicate with our service providers and ensure best-in-class quality from them
- Manage stakeholders involved in the courier onboarding process, including marketing teams, local city teams, performance management teams, support teams, and product owners
- Lead projects to improve processes related to courier onboarding
Our humble expectations
- You are motivated to grow in a fast paced environment
- You are a fast-learner with a can-do attitude, and willing to adapt to changes
- You have project management experience to get things done in a timely manner
- You are an excellent communicator who can manage diverse stakeholders
- You are thorough and organized, and have an eye for detail
- You can think analytically and use analytical tools, such as Looker, and Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in German and English
Overall, you’ll get a chance to work with a lot of interesting people-related tasks and projects, in a global, rapid-growth environment where no day is the same as the day before. So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!