Are you a motivator with excellent communication skills? Do you love working in a highly-dynamic work environment? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
As our Operations Associate, you will be responsible for onboarding our new Courier Partners in Belgrade and ensuring that they have everything needed to provide the best quality of service throughout all delivery stages - from our restaurants to the customers.In our Operations team, no day is the same, so you need to be self-motivated, driven to succeed and have excellent interpersonal, and community building skills!
What you’ll be doing
- Onboarding, retaining and growing the number of happy couriers on Wolt’s platform to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation in multiple cities across Serbia
- Leading and managing of courier introductions and onboarding
- Managing courier supply scheduling
- Managing daily supply
- Holding round-table meet-ups
- Taking care of all off-boardings
- Managing inventory
Our humble expectations
- You are a people person, an excellent communicator and a big team motivator, as you will have daily contact with our Courier Partners.
- Ability to think analytically and use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and your Courier Partners on their way.
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture.
- You’re an expert when it comes to handling crowds and you are confident in expressing your social skills.
- Thorough and organised - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail.
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker as you constantly seek new ways to improve processes.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally.
- Preferably a background in training and guiding groups and individuals.
- Fluent in Serbian and able to work in English.
So, if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team – we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, and fill the position once the right person has been found, so send through your application ASAP :)
Please note that we do not accept resumes/applications by email - please apply through our careers page, thanks!