What is Wolt Drive:
Wolt Drive is “delivery-as-a-service” and the fastest way to get any online purchases delivered to the doorstep - providing an affordable ultra fast last mile delivery option for businesses as well as consumers. We believe that every business - small or large - should be able to connect with their customers instantly and we will provide the engine to do so. We already have an industry- leading last-mile logistics platform and partnerships with thousands of riders across countries and can now offer that solution to partners outside of the Wolt Platform.
Wolt Drive team is a startup and an innovator; We are entrepreneurs who build new businesses with passion and resilience, and We innovate Japan’s Delivery & Logistics infrastructure together with business partners.
As a Project Manager, you will lead strategically important account onboarding projects and new product launches. You will lead cross-functional teams and business partners for onboarding projects and new product launches. You will also be the primary point of contact for projects during their onboarding journey and help guide them through the process. Because Wolt Drive business is still on day one, you will have the opportunity to create business and products.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Define requirements for business processes and technical integration
- Develop the best UI/UX for the partners' success and Wolt Drive; Challenge current business practices and proposed solutions to ensure the best alternative is being selected
- Draw & Manage schedules and milestones for onboardings and product launches
- Establishes proper communication channels with various business functions and responds appropriately to all business concerns
- Provides day-to-day direction to project resources
- Collaborate internally to identify new product requirements or business processes needed for ongoing partner integration success
Our humble expectations
- Previous success as an IT consultant, Project management, and Product Management is a significant advantage.
- You have previously collaborated with teams internally to make long and complex deals come to life.
- Excellent commercial and strategic thinking - you are great at strategizing and building a business from scratch. Moreover, you can quickly pick up different business models and spot opportunities and bottlenecks.
- Demonstrable consultative sales approach - someone who can build relationships and tailor our offering and business model to a specific partner based on various parameters.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Business level English and Japanese.
- Strong leadership skills and/or potential.