Hey, you look like you might be our new Merchant Support Team Lead
Do you have experience hiring and managing a team? Are you passionate about building a B2B support function for scale and efficiency? Are you motivated by working in a fast-paced startup environment? Then we’d like to chat!
What you’ll be doing:
- Hire and train merchant support associates to scale the merchant support team.
- Ensure best-in-class support and document standard operating procedures.
- Analyze support distribution and satisfaction to identify business opportunities.
- Drive our merchant support towards proactive engagement rather than reactive.
- Build local tooling, and liaise with developer teams to push product improvement.
- Conducting one-on-ones to manage motivation, productivity, and performance.
- Collaborate with front line support and account management and ensure a seamless merchant experience.
- Be an integrated part of Wolt’s extended leadership team.
Our humble expectations
Our humble expectations:
- You have minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer support or operations role.
- You are a leader with experience in hiring and managing a team.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to prioritize effectively.
- You are a natural doer - but knows how to efficiently delegate responsibilities and tasks.
- You are structured and understand the need for process documentation and data discipline.
- You are an analytical thinker and experienced in working with data.
- Preferably, you have experience with workflow automations, e.g. Zapier, Integromat, Integrify etc.
What we offer:
At Wolt you’ll be making an impact. Day to day you will help restaurants introduce their food to a wider audience, make cities a better place to live in, and play a key role in helping Wolt become the best delivery service. We also offer:
- Great office - 1.500 square meters office open next to Kongens Nytorv.
- Social gatherings and games - Hang out with your colleagues.
- Flexible hours - Work when it fits you. You are in charge of your own time and calendar.
- Free refreshments - Incredible coffee, cold sodas and beer, and a lot of snacks.
- Great equipment - MacBook and iPhone or PC and Android? We have you covered!
- Equity - Employee stock option plan, become a co-owner of Wolt.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth performance environment, taking ownership, and being part of an ambitious team in a flat organizational structure, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Karoline Karlson, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.