Hey, you look like you might be our new Merchant Sales Manager
Sales & Merchant Operations
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. Together, Wolt and DoorDash operate in 27 countries today, serving more than 45 million customers.
Join us today to build Wolt together.
What you’ll be doing.
- Identifying potential partnerships and reaching out to restaurants and retail partners in all kinds of ways that are a great fit for Wolt
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships
- Building new and ongoing relationships with the identified restaurants and retail partners by reaching out to them over the phone or visiting them in person, oftentimes in the countryside
- Understanding merchant performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms
- Having good communication skills with all departments you work close with
- Actively inputting on the local sales strategy that accelerates Wolt’s growth in certain areas
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms and continuing ownership for the relationship until the development team steps in.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
Our humble expectations
- Your background shows great performance and at least 3 years experience in B2B and B2C field sales, business development or sales manager.
- Most importantly, you have sales experience and you love sales! Getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’
- As Wolt is now live in more than 35 cities, you are expected to travel cca 5-8 days per month so driving license is a must
- Networking and building relationships is your second-nature
- Natural “hunter” - if you don’t know the business owner, you will find a way to get the meeting
- Shy and quiet are not words that describe you
- Willing to learn
- Fluent in Hungarian and in English
What We Offer
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- Hybrid working
- Salary package includes SZÉP-card and health insurance
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!