Hey, you look like you might be our new Merchant Promotions Lead
Are you a driven and engaging leader - ready to build and scale our promotions team in Wolt - you will be leading a passionate team focused on driving partnership engagement by helping our restaurant and retail partners improve performance through campaigns and special offers? If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and being part of one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, then we’d love to chat!
What you’ll be doing:
- Hire and train promotion associates to scale the team from 2-4 associates
- Manage a team of 4 Promotion Associates, conducting performance reviews and ongoing development talks to ensure motivation and performance
- Drive and build the strategic and executional plan for promotions across categories, geographies, and partners in Denmark
- Collaborate with our marketing and development teams to ensure successful execution and alignment
- Streamline and accelerate the current processes to maximize output
- Ensure Wolt’s users have access to a compelling selection of special offers at all times across all delivery areas
- Analyze campaign performance to find ways for Wolt and our partners to improve sales on Wolt’s platform
- Participate in developing the strategy and plan for optimizing the value creation of Wolt´s media space.
- Be an integrated part of Wolt´s Extended Leadership Team & the merchant leadership team
Our humble expectations
Our humble expectations
- Experience with leadership and managing partner facing teams.
- Experience with leading outbound sales teams is a plus. You enjoy coaching and developing employees.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Analytical mindset - data is the foundation for driving the promotions team - you need to enjoy working with and based on data.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy actively pushing for improvements.
- You are tech-savvy, curious and a quick learner.
- Persistent - you do not give up and get energy from working in a target driven role and achieving your goals.
- Structured - you are good at managing timelines, your time, and pipeline to reach the goals. Experience with any CRM tools is an advantage.
- Experience from or knowledge about the restaurant industry is a plus.
- Fluency in Danish and English is a must to be able to establish a good connection with our partners.
What we offer:
At Wolt you’ll be making an impact. Day to day you will help restaurants introduce their food to a wider audience, make cities a better place to live in, and play a key role in helping Wolt become the best delivery service. We also offer:
- Great office - 1.500 square meters office open next to Kongens Nytorv.
- Social gatherings and games - Hang out with your colleagues.
- Flexible hours - Work when it fits you. You are in charge of your own time and calendar.
- Free refreshments - Incredible coffee, cold sodas and beer, and a lot of snacks.
- Great equipment - MacBook and iPhone or PC and Android? We have you covered!
- Equity - Employee stock option plan, become a co-owner of Wolt.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Karoline Karlson, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.