Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their food up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
As a Merchant Operations Associate you will be working with both restaurants and retail partners. You will act as a key communicator and problem-solver to our current portfolio of partnerships, and you will play a big role in securing a high degree of satisfaction and cooperation. This includes handling merchant partner support together with your fellow Wolters in our team, updating venue selections, identifying and solving complex issues, optimizing our workflows and applying a more proactive approach, rather than reactive. To sum everything up, you will be an instrumental part of creating long lasting relationships with our merchants.
What you’ll be doing:
- Successfully handle support for merchant partners on the Wolt platform, and ensuring optimal operational performance.
- Ensuring our portfolio of merchants reach the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Developing our restaurant and retail merchants, and their businesses based on data, with the goal of creating long lasting partnerships.
- Being responsible for our menu-platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand.
- Proactively helping merchants to improve their performance.
- Sharing best practices amongst the team and challenging the status quo.
Our humble expectations
- Fluent in Danish and English to be able to both communicate with partners, and create the product selections in the local language and English.
- Experience in support, administration, coordination, account management, or similar roles is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
- Tech-savvy self-starter with a ''can-do'' attitude.
- Independent thinker with creative solutions.
- Curious about how things work and how to optimize partner and user experience.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then get the conversation going!
We will review applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Lucia Bryce, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!