Hey, you look like you might be our new Merchant Administrator
Sales & Merchant Operations
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. Together, Wolt and DoorDash operate in 27 countries today, serving more than 45 million customers.
Join us today to build Wolt together.
The Merchant Administrator supports the onboarding and training of new restaurant and retail partners and ensures the best possible partnership. As a Merchant Administrator you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant / retail partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you’ll be doing.
- Successfully onboarding venues onto the Wolt platform and ensuring an optimal process at all times.
- Building relationships with our partners (by emails, over the phone and in person, if needed) by training them on using our systems and keeping them up to speed on any updates.
- Proactively helping partners to improve their performance during the first weeks.
- Developing our partners and their business by using our collected user data.
- Being responsible for our menu-platform always being up-to-date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand
- Helping our restaurant and retail team in any urgent cases
Our humble expectations
Our humble expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be working with a lot of different people.
- Being tech-savvy and a quick learner.
- Experience in customer service and / or administration.
- Fluent in Hungarian and a good communicator in English.
- Having restaurant management (or any other hospitality) or retail experience is an advantage but not a must.
What We Offer
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- Hybrid working
- Salary package includes SZÉP-card and health insurance
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!