Hey, you look like you might be our new Merchant Account Manager
Sales & Merchant Operations
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. Together, Wolt and DoorDash operate in 27 countries today, serving more than 45 million customers.
Join us today to build Wolt together.
The Merchant Account Manager needs to have a complete overview of Wolt’s financial operations, most influential partners and key KPIs while managing his / hers own merchant portfolio. Financial reporting, trend analysis and marketing action plans are also important parts of this job.
What you’ll be doing.
- Taking care of your own restaurant portfolio by understanding the company’s goals and being able to prepare a financial and operational plan for partners to work towards them.
- Provide after-sales support to improve our merchants' performance.
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication both over the phone and in person, if needed.
- Generate reports using Excel and our internal data system both on restaurant KPIs and financial metrics.
- Organizing meetings both in Hungarian and in English, both internally and with external partners.
- Gathering feedback from our partners and helping to translate it into product, marketing and operational improvements.
Our humble expectations
Our humble expectations
- Great analytical skills and Excel knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be working with a lot of different people.
- Being tech-savvy and a quick learner.
- Not only following your manager’s instructions but being able to work independently, delivering results.
- Fluent in Hungarian and good communicator in English.
- Having restaurant management (or any other hospitality) or retail experience is an advantage but not a must.
What We Offer
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- Hybrid working
- Salary package includes SZÉP-card and health insurance
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!