Hey, you look like you might be our new Marketing Team Lead
Are you a marketer with experience from bigger companies' marketing departments or marketing agencies with an ambitious ‘growth’ mindset and to do attitude? Do you get excited about a rapidly growing environment? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
So… we have built this rocket ship. We call it Wolt. We are best known for our food delivery platform, yet we are on a journey to become an ‘’everything’’ app so you can get almost anything in your city delivered to your doorstep in less than an hour.
We’ve opened our business in Budapest back in 2018 and are represented in 25 cities since that. But the growth does not stop here: for 2023 we still have very ambitious goals to grow both our userbase and to expand to new cities as well.
As a Marketing Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing a team of 3 (and growing) campaign managers dealing with several parallel campaigns related to new user acquisition, city expansion or partnerships with our restaurants or other companies.
Responsibilities and duties will include
- Driving the planning and budgeting of marketing campaigns across paid channels, based on our long-term strategy in order to drive new user acquisition and meet the targets
- Keeping track of all the campaigns happening within your team
- Proactively coming up with campaign ideas and plans which would help reaching our ambitious targets
- Strong cooperation with other departments and the other marketing team responsible for own channels
- Understanding the impact of marketing strategies on the P&L and assessing their ROIs.
- Team management of the campaign managers in your team
Our humble expectations
- You have relevant marketing experience (preferably campaign management or project management)
- You have team management experience
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty and have a hands-on approach to get things done
- You have the ability to take ownership of projects, work independently, but also be open to feedback and collaboration
- You have a ‘customers ﬁrst’ mindset and understand the impact of communication
- You have a creative way of thinking and a great eye for valuable content
- Multi-tasking is often unavoidable, great time management is a must
- Fluency in both Hungarian and English language
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Vladimir Stankovic, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!