Are you an experienced retail marketing specialist with a true “growth” mindset? Do you thrive under pressure and get excited about understanding consumer behavior and shaping the future of delivery and retail? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
So… we have built this rocketship. We call it Wolt. And we’re on a mission to make cities a better place to live with the help of technology. We started in 2014 in Finland, and with a customer-obsessed mindset, we have now reached 23 countries. We are best known for our food delivery platform, yet we are on a journey to become an ‘’everything’’ app so you can get almost anything in your city delivered to your doorstep in less than an hour. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, and we’re just getting started.
We launched in Norway in 2018 and ever since have grown our national coverage by expanding to more than 25 cities. We are now operating in Oslo, Trondheim, Bergen, Stavanger, Kristiansand, and Tromsø to mention a few, and with more cities to come.
In this role, you will help us grow our business in new business verticals. You will take a central role in retail marketing. Together with the marketing team and other stakeholders, you will increase our brand awareness in the retail category, acquire new users, and convert existing platform users to retail. You will assist marketing managers with localisation of marketing materials and with marketing campaigns.
What You Will Be Doing
- Help us expand our business in retail vertical
- Build retail marketing plans and ensure their successful delivery
- Increase Wolt brand awareness in retail
- Run digital marketing campaigns in paid channels to acquire new users (search, display, social media, or similar)
- Design experiments and run A/B tests to increase engagement rate, conversion rate, average basket size, and frequency of purchase
- Run targeted campaigns and CRM initiatives to increase frequency of purchase, average basket size, and orders
- Own incentive budget and increase ROI by designing and implementing cohorted incentive plans
- Understand the drivers of customer retention and leverage on opportunities to create stickiness and customer loyalty
- Design and implement growth campaigns (online and offline) based on customer insight
- Create marketing campaigns that go viral
- Negotiate, develop, and implement efficient joint-marketing campaigns with our partners
- Own OKRs, KPIs, and targets set for them and ensure their achievements
- Monitor and evaluate the effect of our campaigns and activities and optimize their performance
- Build robust processes for campaigns and effect estimation
- Work with data and analytics to understand consumer behavior
- Collaborate closely with local and central marketing teams and other key stakeholders in launching marketing campaigns
- Support marketing managers and marketing operations team with ad-hoc marketing tasks (e.g., copywriting, localization of marketing materials and assets)
Our humble expectations
- Bachelor of Science in business, finance, marketing, strategy or similar fields
- 3+ years of experience in consumer marketing, field or guerilla marketing, or growth hacking from a tech, eCommerce or similar industry
- Strong analytical skills and confident working with data
- Proven ability to deliver creative campaigns in a fast paced environment
- Eager to learn and thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Ability to base decisions on market and customer insight
- Is ambitious, hardworking, structured and result oriented
- Ability to own a project from start to finish and to work autonomously and proactively
- Campaign management experience
- Competence on database marketing and affinity with relevant tools and systems (e.g., Looker, Iterable, Tableau, PowerBI, SAS or similar)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud or similar creative tools
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Anna Golubeva, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!