Hey, you look like you might be our new Marketing Specialist (CRM)
As a member of the Japan Marketing Team, Marketing Specialist (CRM) is responsible for onboarding, retaining and re-engaging consumers to set up Wolt Japan for both short and long term success. You will also play a key role by concepting, creating and improving, engaging, relevant and innovative CRM campaigns across the consumer lifecycle.
Your primary focus will be channel based marketing including email/push/in-app notifications, but from time to time you are also expected to lead and initiate marketing activities outside of these channels to support the business growth from the overall consumer lifecycle pov.
It will be a great opportunity to add value by bringing new ideas and initiatives on how we tailor our ways of engaging the consumer lifecycle according to Japan's unique demographics. You will closely work with the Central team and can get support and guidance on any of the local CRM strategies that you will build.
As CRM being one of the core functions within marketing, you will need to collaboratively work with the different marketing functions such as UA, Brand, Retail, Partnership etc to initiate and support the user lifecycle from different touch points and initiatives to impact the growth and retention of the business.
This role also includes developing amazing and effective creative assets, and building processes to better test, analyze and evaluate CRM campaign incrementality.
What you’ll be doing
- Creation and implementation of the CRM strategy of Japan in order to engage, retain and reactivate customers with channels including email, push, in-app notifications.
- Take ownership for execution of all automated/non-automated campaigns for consumer communications, ensuring an A/B testing roadmap (layout, format, frequency, cadence, creative, copy, etc.) to continuously improve performance and maximize ROI with solid analysis.
- Analyze business performance and user cohorts to understand the gaps and opportunities, work with different functions to drive those opportunities
- Coordinate campaigns/test activities with responsible stakeholders (central and local teams).
- Set KPIs across all automations and develop bi-weekly/monthly reports on activities.
- Owning the CRM credits & tokens budget to plan, forecast, and execute cohorted incentive plans (this includes promo code generation, referral comms and free deliveries set up from time to time).
- Understand the Wolt’s tone of voice and do copy writing across all CRM campaigns.
- Develop CRM related creative contents in collaboration with the central brand team and in-house designer.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience working within CRM (B2B or B2C) from a tech, eCommerce or similar industry.
- Experienced at delivering automated lifecycle campaigns at scale.
- Strong technical understanding of marketing software and CRM tools.
- Strong analytical skills and confidence working with data.
- Mindset of being able to get your hands dirty.
- Proven experience in delivering creative campaigns in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in creating communication plans for different marketing channels.
- Solid experience with marketing communication tools.
- Eager to learn and thrive in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Previous experience with Iterable is considered an asset.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Naomi Yokoyama, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!