Hey, you look like you might be our new Marketing Manager
In this role you’ll be leading our growing Wolt Marketing campaign team in Denmark, you will be instrumental in overseeing and delivering platform campaigns, driving new users to our platform and ensuring that Wolt has a strong and attractive brand as we continue to scale in Denmark.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading and developing a team of 5 marketeers at Associate and Specialist level
- Owning and delivering platform level campaigns, priorities and budgets to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Owning the performance, optimisation and reporting of campaigns and selected top line metrics
- Driving key campaigns with the help from team members and enter project groups and work streams to align with stakeholders, both internal and external
Our humble expectations
- You are an experienced marketer with a proven track record specifically in developing and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- You have prior people management experience and passion to lead a team, influencing and cultivating happy, high-performing team members
- You have an analytical mindset, with the ability to analyze data, make data driven decisions and always strive to make improvements
- You are very structured in your work and able to create efficient way-of-working and team collaboration
- Previous Brand management experience is a big plus
- You are fluent in Danish and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Lucia Bryce, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com