Are you an experienced marketing manager with a true “growth” mindset? Do you thrive under pressure and get excited about understanding consumer behaviour and shaping the future of delivery? Do you like working with numbers, building a business in new verticals, and growing our business? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
So… we have built this rocket ship. We call it Wolt. And we’re on a mission to make cities a better place to live with the help of technology. We started in 2014 in Finland, and with a customer-obsessed mindset, we have now reached 23 countries. We are best known for our food delivery platform, yet we are on a journey to become an ‘’everything’’ app so you can get almost anything in your city delivered to your doorstep in less than an hour. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, and we’re just getting started.
We launched in Norway in 2018 and ever since have grown our national coverage by expanding to more than 19 cities. We are now operating in Oslo, Trondheim, Bergen, Stavanger, Kristiansand and Tromsø to mention a few, and with more cities to come.
In this role, you will help us grow our business in new business verticals, increase user retention, improve customer loyalty, and boost order frequency. Together with the marketing team and other stakeholders, you will position Wolt in the retail category, increase our brand awareness, acquire new users, and engage existing ones.
What You Will Be Doing
- Help us expand our business in new verticals
- Build retail marketing plans and ensure their successful delivery
- Increase Wolt brand awareness in retail and B2B market
- Improve our loyalty program, Wolt+, and grow Wolt+ subscriber base
- Run digital marketing campaigns in paid channels to acquire new users (search, display, social media, or similar)
- Run targeted campaigns and CRM initiatives to increase frequency of purchase, average basket size, orders, and Wolt+ subscribers
- Own incentive budget and increase ROI by designing and implementing cohorted incentive plans
- Understand the drivers of customer retention and leverage on opportunities to create stickiness and customer loyalty
- Design and implement growth campaigns (online and offline) based on customer insight
- Create marketing campaigns that go viral
- Negotiate, develop, and implement efficient joint-marketing campaigns with our partners
- Own OKRs, KPIs, and targets set for them and ensure their achievements
- Monitor and evaluate the effect of our campaigns and activities and optimize their performance
- Build robust processes to run campaigns and evaluate their effectiveness
- Work with data and analytics to understand consumer behavior
- Collaborate closely with local and central marketing teams and other key stakeholders in launching marketing campaigns
- Lead a team of associates and specialists
Our humble expectations
- Bachelor of Science in business, finance, marketing, strategy or similar fields
- 7+ years of experience in consumer marketing, field or guerilla marketing, or growth hacking from a tech, eCommerce or similar industry
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Strong analytical skills and confident working with data
- Proven ability to deliver creative campaigns in a fast paced environment
- Eager to learn and thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Ability to base decisions on market and customer insight
- Is ambitious, hardworking, structured and result oriented
- Ability to own a project from start to finish and to work autonomously and proactively
- Campaign management experience
- Competence on database marketing and affinity with relevant tools and systems (e.g., Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, SAS or similar)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud or similar creative tools
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
What you’ll get by joining Wolt
Making an impact. Day to day you will be working on and driving forward the marketing and growth of the restaurant and retail industry, making cities a better place to live in, and helping Wolt to become the best in the world of delivery service in a competitive and rapidly evolving last-mile delivery landscape.
Being part of an ambitious team in a flat international organization. Things move fast in our office in the center of Oslo. We love to get things done, take ownership, and innovate, but we always make sure to have fun in the process!
Learning never stops. We operate in a very fast-developing industry, which means there is always something new to learn and different opportunities to develop within Wolt.
Owning what you build. We offer a competitive compensation package together with a stock option plan, hence you can own a piece of the company you are helping to build.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Laura Ilioaea, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!