Are you an experienced retail marketer, brand manager, or similar from retail or FMCG with a true ‘growth’ mindset? Do you get excited about developing mutually benefitting strategic relationships with our partners and being part of shaping the future of retail and eCommerce together with us? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
In this role, your focus will be on commercializing the marketing investments with retail, grocery, FMCG and restaurant partners - and bringing them to life for our users. As a part of the local marketing team, you will help ensure success for our retail and grocery partners, as well as for a selected group of our most important restaurant partners. You will work closely with our sales teams while also being part of shaping the wider Wolt story in Georgia. However, this doesn't just mean planning and strategizing, we are looking for someone who is willing to be very hands-on while actively growing our business and strengthening the collaboration with our partners.
What you'll be doing
- Working with retail, grocery and restaurant marketing, and building partnerships marketing strategy and execution. Work includes negotiating, developing, and implementing efficient joint-marketing plans with our partners.
- Forecasting the impact of marketing strategies on the P&L and assessing their ROIs.
- Defining KPIs that aim to maximize the efficiency of marketing investments and analyzing the performance of campaigns.
- Bringing strategies to life, together with the wider marketing team in Georgia.
- Sparring with the sales and account management teams on what campaigns to launch together with our partners in order to take our market presence to the next level.
- Helping ensure that Wolt’s retail, grocery and restaurant growth targets are met through managing campaigns across different channels.
- Working with sales and account management teams to support acquiring new key accounts as well as developing mutually beneficial relations with them.
Our humble expectations
- Fully fluent in Georgian & English.
- You have 7 years of experience in marketing with a proven track record specifically in trade marketing, category management, brand management, or similar within the retail or grocery industry.
- CRM experience
- SEO experience
- Proven analytical approach when using data to design, develop and execute campaigns and strategies.
- You’re used to working across multiple stakeholders, from partners to internal stakeholders, to agencies.
- You are a self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are great at influencing stakeholders to cultivate mutually beneficial relationships.
- You are structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a bias for action and impact.
- You have a proactive mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance but can deliver a successful outcome through grit and determination
- Prior experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done.
- Good knowledge in B2C marketing, eCommerce, and branding is an advantage.
What you’ll get by joining Wolt
- Making an impact. Day to day you will be innovating the retail, grocery and restaurant industry, making cities a better place to live in, and helping Wolt to become the best in the world delivery service in a very competitive and rapidly evolving last-mile delivery landscape.
- Being part of an ambitious team in a flat international organization. Things move fast in our office in the center of Tbilisi. We love to get things done, take ownership, and innovate, but we always make sure to have fun in the process!
- Learning never stops. We operate in a very fast-developing industry, which means there is always something new to learn and different opportunities to develop within Wolt.
- Owning what you build. We offer a competitive compensation package together with a stock option plan, hence you can own a piece of the company you are helping to build.
So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then get the conversation going!
We will review applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!