Hey, you look like you might be our new Marketing Associate Zagreb
What you'll be doing
- Creating customer engagement and meaningful content via CRM tools and Discovery.
- Nurturing flow monitoring and edits, email newsletters, inApp messages, push messages.
- Editing, maintaining and updating Discovery via Discovery Editor for all cities.
- Incentive campaigns & tools management.
- Social media posting plan and execution.
- Influencer tracking posts and follow-up.
- Working together and supporting the Marketing Manager with most critical marketing topics in the market.
- Assisting in everyday and ad-hoc tasks.
Our humble expectations
- Department: Marketing or equivalent.
- A background of e-commerce, digital marketing, apps or hospitality is preferred.
- A strong creative eye and great understanding of social media channels.
- Strong creative writing skills and understand the appropriate tone of voice for various audiences.
- Ability to really own a project, work independently and ask for guidance when needed.
- Prior experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done.
- Fluent in English and Croatian.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan