Hey, you look like you might be our new Marketing Associate - Retail
Are you an experienced, driven and self-motivated Marketing Associate with a passion for utilizing data to drive successful marketing campaigns? Are you keen on working in a fast-growing tech company with a big heart and do you get excited about developing mutually benefitting strategic relationships with our retail partners and shaping the future of retail and delivery? Then we would love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company best known for its food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their food up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
However, food delivery was just the start. We do not only want to satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys, and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail. But there’s still a lot more to learn, develop and explore together, that is why we are looking for you.
As our Marketing Associate Retail, your focus will be on developing, implementing and managing campaigns based on customer segmentation to ensure user base growth and customer retention. You’ll be part of our marketing team and work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of marketing initiatives and the success of our retail partners. You’ll be building and managing campaigns customized according to lifecycle stage and engagement level and support optimization of email and automated communication flows. However the role doesn't mean just planning and strategizing. We need someone willing to get their hands dirty while actively growing our business and strengthening the partnerships with key partners!
What you'll be doing
- Supporting optimization of email and automated communication flows, developing new flows to make best use of insights in timing, targeting and content.
- Lead and analyze A/B testing to optimize engagement and report performance insights to recommend improvement.
- Build and manage campaigns with messaging to customers or clients customized according to lifecycle stage and engagement level.
- Customize campaigns and come up with creative ideas to increase purchase frequency and basket value to meet business objectives.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager on strategic planning and budget decisions and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of marketing initiatives
Our humble expectations
- 1 years + CRM experience, with proven success in developing and implementing loyalty/CRM strategies.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or related (or equivalent experience).
- You have strong attention to details and great analytical skills and know how to use analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- You have a strong understanding of customer behavior and value drivers in retention models. You are up to date on industry trends and incorporate innovative approaches into marketing strategies.
- You are proactive and independent, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have a track record in project management, coordinating multiple projects across various teams.
- You are a team player and you are confident in working in collaboration with various stakeholders.
- You have prior experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done.
- Bonus: experience with programs such as Iterable, Taxi and Looker
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
So, why work at Wolt?
At Wolt, We’re About Getting Things Done.
You’ll probably enjoy it here if you like taking ownership, developing yourself and being around friendly, humble and ambitious people.
We work hard to make cities into better places, and it’s pretty cool seeing us grow every week. If you’re passionate about building things that just… work, Wolt might be the place for you.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Laura Ilioaea, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!