Hey, you look like you might be our new Marketing Associate Belgrade
Are you good at project management and enjoy working with different people?
Do you have a great eye for visuals? Can you create engaging content no matter the channel? Even if you can’t check all the boxes yet, come and learn how to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can take ownership and do things, rather than waiting to be told what to do.
Marketing Associate in Serbia is responsible for supporting our local Marketing Manager to ensure user growth and retention in your market.
Essential Initial Duties and Responsibilities
· Create customer engagement and meaningful content via Wolt tools
· Editing, maintaining, and updating Discovery via Discovery Editor for all cities in Serbia
· Incentive campaigns & tools management
· Social media posting plan and execution
· Influencer tracking posts and follow-up
· Work together and support Marketing Manager with most critical marketing topics in the market
· Assist in everyday and ad-hoc tasks
Our humble expectations
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn and develop your skills in marketing.
- You pay attention to details and have the patience to also do more standard tasks.
- A strong creative eye and great understanding of social media channels.
- Creative writing skills and the ability to adapt your tone of voice for various audiences.
- Ability to really own a project, work independently and ask for guidance when needed.
- You’re very hands on, involved and eager to learn new things.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or similar.
- Background in e-commerce, digital marketing, media outlets, apps is a plus.
- Native in Serbian and super fluent in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!