Are you passionate about driving results and supporting business leaders through financial analyses? Do you have excellent stakeholder management skills and strong business acumen? Would you like to work in the fastest growing tech company in Europe? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below.
We’re building a new team within Finance & Strategy to partner up with our global Consumer Business (Cx) team counterparts, providing them support and insights into how we’re performing in this space, and being the voice of Finance in decision making.
The Consumer Business team spearheads and owns the development and execution of our Consumer Service, together with our Product and Engineering teams. The Cx team is responsible for Consumer Engagement (developing a better app for our users), Consumer Pricing & Promotions, as well as our Marketing strategy and Customer Acquisition globally.
This position sits within our Finance & Strategy team, and you’d be reporting to a Senior Manager, Cx. Together with the business leaders, we co-own the Consumer business P&L, OKRs and results. We have a crucial role in setting ambitious but achievable targets for our 25+ markets, as well as enabling and unlocking new growth opportunities and finding efficiencies, for example through more attractive promotions and pricing schemes. The preferred location for this role is Helsinki.
- The Finance & Strategy team at Wolt is a community of 25+ high-performing finance professionals that ensures that our top management, both central and in the 25 countries that we operate in, have timely, correct and insightful information at hand for decision making. We strive to help and challenge our stakeholders to make sure we’re optimizing all aspects of the business.
- We’re responsible for Wolt’s management reporting, P&L analysis, Forecasting & Planning processes and planning systems. Our stakeholders vary from our top executives to country and functional leadership, as well as the wider finance team that we’re an integral part of.
- We at Wolt make decisions based on analysis and data, and thus the ability to work with numbers is part of our DNA. Most people at Wolt crunch data on a daily basis, including our CEO. In this company figures really matter, which makes your role all the more important.
What you’ll be doing
- Co-own the Consumer business P&L, OKRs and results together with the business leaders and understand levers to balancing growth vs. profitability.
- As a part of our quarterly planning, you will be a key player in defining the ambition level for our Consumer business and setting clear targets for our local teams.
- Support, challenge and drive our central and local teams to achieve their targets and manage our weekly business review and forecast update processes.
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Pricing professionals to identify and quantify opportunities to accelerate growth and prepare investment cases.
- Deep-dive into our data and collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Analytics and BI to compare the relative performance of different pricing and promotions strategies.
- Continuously support the development of tools, processes and systems for planning, forecasting and financial follow-up.
Our humble expectations
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A or Strategic Finance, or management consulting
- Experience from tech/platform ecosystems and working with consumer pricing or marketing from Finance point of view
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, ability to influence cross-functional partners
- Stellar Excel & financial modeling skills combined with the ability distill your findings into actionable recommendations
- SQL proficiency (or willingness to learn) to manipulate large data sets, uncover hidden insights in our data, and meaningfully improve our understanding of our business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Chene Elliot, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!