Hey, you look like you might be our new Late Night Support Associates
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment? Do you like working especially at nights? If yes - we would love to hear from you!
Our humble expectations
- It's a shift-based role, Night shifts only! starting from:(18:00/19:00/20:00/00:00)
- We require that you submit at-least 3 shifts a week.
- This position requires working from our office in Tel-Aviv.
- Experience in customer service or logistics.
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which take priority.
- You have excellent writing and spelling, and strong keyboard skills.
- You're an expert when it comes to Jerusalem's food scene, traffic patterns, and the different areas of the city.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Immediate start - within 2 weeks
- You have the ability to work 5 times a week for 3 weeks of training (sun-thu*)
- Fluent in Hebrew and able to work in English.
- You are available for 1:1 sessions with your Team Lead during the day.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can! Please note we do not accept applications by mail!