Hey, you look like you might be our new Key Account Specialist
Sales & Merchant Operations
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners. We launched in Kazakhstan in September 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. We are growing rapidly and are looking for our next Restaurant Development Specialist to provide world-class support to a portfolio of restaurant partners in Almaty. This will be a mix of independent eateries and larger chains (and everything in between!), so there’ll be a variety of queries to answer and problems to solve!
We’re looking for someone that has a real passion for delivering exceptional service, and that is savvy with adapting their tone to suit the customer - you’ll need to be the person that can build great relationships with both the owner and the chef. Preferably you have some previous experience from working with data and have the ability to use it to strengthen our partnerships.
You must also be a team player and willing to chip in with tasks outside of the day-to-day - it’s important that we keep the ‘hands on’ ethos that has made our team what it is!
What You'll Be Doing
- Driving and managing growth of our current venues.
- Producing and presenting reports based on data.
- Helping to improve Operational KPIs for your key accounts.
- Working closely together with the Marketing team to plan and execute campaigns.
- Analyzing the local market on an ongoing basis.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous account management role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience.
- Strong analytical experience and specific knowledge of analytical dashboards - for example, Looker or Power BI.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
- Fantastic communication skills; you should be comfortable speaking with a wide range of different customers and stakeholders and know how to adapt your approach accordingly.
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
- Experience from working with a CRM system is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience from sales is a plus.
- Fluent in Polish and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Meho Saracevic, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!