Are you an experienced and strategic account manager with a true ‘service first’ mindset? Does a varied and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
As we are growing rapidly, we're looking for a Key Account Manager (internally called Restaurant Development Manager, Key Accounts) to provide world-class account management and support to a portfolio of our key restaurant partners. This will be a mix of independent eateries and larger chains (and everything in between!), so there’ll be a variety of queries to answer and problems to solve as well as deals to negotiate and close!
What you'll be doing
- Closing Deals - Unlock, structure and negotiate deals with Key Restaurant partners.
- Account Development - Build robust relationships with existing partners to understand their needs, and identify how to grow the account.
- Driving and managing growth of our current venues by improving venue performance by strong analysis and frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Responsible for the overall restaurant relationship post-onboarding.
- Key communicator between our operations and restaurant partners.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
- Analyzing the local market on an ongoing basis.
- Actively monitoring what our competitors are doing and reporting back.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience of account management in a high-pace environment.
- Strong negotiation skills and vision on how to strengthen relationships with key partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience.
- Experience from working with data with the ability to use it to strengthen our partnerships.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
- High ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious.
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
- Fluent in Finnish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please send us your CV in English.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Karolina Olesinska, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email.