Hey, you look like you might be our new Key Account Manager
Sales & Merchant Operations
Are you an experienced and strategic account manager with a true ‘service first’ mindset? Does a varied and challenging role in a new team in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
As part of our expansion, we are soon launching in Austria! To get there, we must first assemble a team of motivated superheroes- ranging from sales through onboarding to account management- who’ll make Wolt the go-to brand to order from in Austria too. We are now looking for a Key Account Manager to join our team!
For Wolt, everything starts with restaurants. If there are no restaurants, there are no customers and if there are no customers, there are no couriers. Thus, restaurant operations are a crucial part of Wolt’s success in every city and country. Our restaurant operation is divided into three sections; acquisition, onboarding/support and development.
As Key Account Manager, you’ll be managing and developing a portfolio of restaurants. We’re looking for someone that has a true passion for establishing strong relationships and improving key metrics to create results for Wolt, the restaurants and ultimately the customers. For that, you need to deliver exceptional service and be able to adapt the tone to suit both the restaurant owner and the chef. Preferably you have previous experience in working with data and have the ability to use it to be smart with your portfolio and strengthen your partnerships.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop & foster partner relationships with your portfolio of key restaurant accounts
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with partners to deepen relationships, review performance, and develop forward-looking strategies.
- Determine the needs and wants of merchants, prioritize them by impact on the business, and work to co-create solutions.
- Strategically introduce and execute on new Wolt product opportunities to broaden partnership and increase partner revenue streams (i.e., white-label delivery).
- Driving revenue growth of Wolt and restaurant partners in your portfolio by improving venue performance through a data-based approach.
- Drive forward operational improvement with your partners to ensure that together we are delivering the best experience for Wolt customers.
- Apply an effective restaurant tiering approach to maximize the impact of account management activities across the restaurant portfolio.
- Re-negotiate general terms and conditions with restaurant partners
- Playing a role of a key communicator between our operations, support, marketing and restaurant partners.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute promotional campaigns that increase user acquisition and retention, drive our growth and support partner venue performance.
- Getting your hands dirty: we’re developing a lot from scratch. Your responsibility is to bring structure.
Our humble expectations
- Solid account management experience from a high-paced environment.
- You cultivate extensive mutually beneficial relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- Strong analytical experience and specific knowledge of analytical dashboards - for example, Looker or Power BI
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- High ownership, team spirit and ambition to go beyond the obvious.
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Experience working with CRM systems is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in sales is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We offer an attractive salary starting at 43.200€ p.a. (40h/week) which is adjusted and increased depending on qualifications and professional experience.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to Caroline Sørensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!