Wolt, part of DoorDash (NASDAQ:DASH), is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our business in Germany. We’re looking for an SMB Key Account Manager (w/m/d) to manage and develop relationships with some of our largest restaurant partners in the region. Join us in our global mission to empower and grow local economies!
Our Account Management team lies at the heart and soul of Wolt, ensuring all our existing restaurant partners and Wolts success in Germany. As Wolt grows both in scale and scope of offering, the strength of our account management engine must grow with it.
As a Key Account Manager you will master the core functions of Account Management, including developing strong relationships with our Top merchants, answering partner’s queries, and identifying new opportunities among existing restaurant partners. You will interact with merchants, look after them, making sure their experience is seamless and they are set up for success!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Take care of our most important / top tiered restaurant portfolio.
- Develop and foster partner relationships with C-suite stakeholders
- Determine the needs and wants of partners, prioritise them internally by impact on the business, and work to co-create solutions with multidisciplinary internal and external teams
- Engage partners in growth strategy conversations (i.e. adding more stores to Wolt, increasing same-store sales, improving profitability, expanding with new brands, etc)
- Strategically introduce and execute on new product and service opportunities to broaden partnership depth and increase partner revenue streams (e.g. white label logistics, advertising)
- Develop and execute co-marketing campaigns with partners to promote the partnership, drive sales, and increase customer awareness across multiple channels (social media, OOH, etc.)
- Drive forward operational improvement with your partners to ensure that together we are delivering the best experience for Wolt’s end customers
- Act as a key communicator between our operations and restaurant partners.
- Work closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
Our humble expectations
Our humble expectations
- Have German fluency and business proficiency in English
- Have a proven success record in business development and/or account management including driving engagements and negotiations with stakeholders at C-Level
- Are passionate about using analytics to build insights around problems and opportunities, have experience working with advanced Excel and ideally other analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Looker)
- Know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into relevant projects with clear milestones and goals working with international and interdisciplinary teams
- Are a self-starter and reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on-time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with a strong bias for action
- High sense of ownership and proactivity.
It’s even a plus if you have…
- Knowledge or previous experience in the Restaurant, Food and Beverage, Hospitality or related industries.
- Experience with content creation, editing, or marketing.
- Experience with Google Workspace.
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Urban Sports Club membership subsidy
- Deutschland ticket subsidy
- Weekly all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation