Hey, you look like you might be our new Key Account Manager - Restaurant
Sales & Merchant Operations
Are you an experienced and strategic account manager with a true ‘service first’ mindset? Does a varied and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
For Wolt, everything starts with restaurants. If there are no restaurants, there are no customers and if there are no customers, there are no couriers. Thus, restaurant operations are a crucial part of Wolt’s success in every city and country.
We're now looking for the Account Manager to help us build long-term restaurant relationships, optimize venue performance on our platform and drive revenue growth.
The Account Manager will work in close cooperation with Restaurant Associates and Restaurant Partnership Managers.
What you'll be doing
- Driving and managing growth of our current venues by improving venue performance through strong portfolio analysis and active account management.
- Building long-term restaurant relationships, and being the key communicator between our operations and restaurant partners.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
- Using data to help optimize venue performance by improving key metrics such as menus and kitchen processes for delivery.
- Applying an effective restaurant tiering approach to maximize the impact of account management activities across the restaurant portfolio.
- Perform frequent quality and satisfaction checks to ensure service standards.
- Conducting renegotiations with venues alongside RPMs.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous account management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience.
- Experience from using analytics platforms or strong Excel skills.
- Structured, detailed and entrepreneurial.
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
- Fluency in Swedish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Alexander Kanto, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!