Hey, you look like you might be our new Key Account Management Lead
Sales & Merchant Operations
Reporting to the Head of Sales or General Manager, the Key account manager team lead
is the account manager of our key restaurant partners while leading the local Restaurant
Team through encouragement and empowerment. The KAM TL is responsible for optimizing
venue performance on our platform and driving revenue growth.
What you'll be doing
- Driving and managing growth of our current venues by improving venue performance with strong analysis and high-level consultation.
- Taking ownership of the relationship from the Sales Managers - Restaurants once the contract is signed, and successfully onboarding and training venues together with Restaurant associates.
- Building long-term restaurant relationships post-onboarding, and being the key communicator between our operations and restaurant partners.
- Using data to help optimize venue performance by improving key metrics such as menus and kitchen processes.
- Perform frequent quality and satisfaction checks to ensure service standards.
- Conducting renegotiations with venues alongside RPMs.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
- Setting KPIs for the local Restaurant Team and providing performance feedback.
- Creating a positive work environment that enables the team to develop.
- Leading by example in terms of demonstrating Wolt values and behaviours.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous key account management role.
- Strong leadership skills and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience.
- Experience from using analytics platforms or strong Excel skills.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
- Experience from working with a CRM system is a plus.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Meho Saracevic, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!