Hey, you look like you might be our new Junior Marketing Associate
This a great entry-level position for someone with a commercial mindset, who'd like to start a career within Sales or Marketing. Your purpose will be to increase the market penetration of the campaigns we run for restaurants and stores (also called our Partners) on the platform to improve the sales numbers. This is done by:
- Building relationships with Partners in collaboration with the Marketing Managers and the wider marketing team
- Collaborating with Partners, to create different discount campaigns
- Managing inbound offer requests from Partners
- Helping our Partners achieve maximum visibility by building their offer structure
- Analyzing performance of the campaigns and constantly finding better ways for our restaurant partners to improve their sales on Wolt.
- Negotiating, setting up and coordinating seasonal campaigns in different cities
Our humble expectations
To be considered for this role, the most important thing is your commercial mindset, analytical skills and persistence. You might be a recent graduate looking for your first full-time job. The following skills and competencies will however be important to have:
- An education within a commercial field
- Comfortable with contacting customers directly via email and phone
- Analytical and data focused
- Great negotiation skills
- Comfortable with challenging and thinking on your feet to find common ground with Partners
- Able to shake things of if things get tough
It's a plus if you are:
- Interested in the food industry
- Experienced from roles with direct customer contact and sales
What you get when joining Wolt
We value all of our employees and want to see them develop and thrive, therefore Wolt offers access to training and development programs in sales, customer relationship management, and leadership.
As you become more familiar with your role, opportunities to take on more senior roles within the organization will most likely either within the Support function or in other areas of the business, as our business grows.
You will become part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment. Wolt prides itself on being an innovative and fast-moving company, which means that employees may have the opportunity to work on a variety of challenging and exciting projects.
You also get the opportunity to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including customers, partners, and colleagues.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Alexander Kanto - Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.