Hey, you look like you might be our new Junior Account Manager
Sales & Merchant Operations
Prague, Czech Republic
Do you have an eye for detail and great communication skills? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
We are growing rapidly and are hiring a Jr. Account Manager to support Wolt’s restaurant portfolio in The Czech Republic. The ideal candidate is structured, detail-oriented, and enjoys a diverse working week. You will assist with onboarding our restaurant partners, ensuring that menus are updated, and supporting the venues on a day-to-day basis. You will also act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success. In this entry-level role, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot about our operations and business, working with our restaurant team.
What you’ll be doing
- Portfolio management of selected accounts, daily checks of main KPIs and follow ups with restaurant partners.
- Driving revenue growth of Wolt and restaurant partners in your portfolio by improving venue performance through data driven consultation.
- Establishing a good relationship with the partners and doing quality and satisfaction checks.
- Identifying the focus area in your portfolio and investing into high-potential partnerships.
- Working closely together with the restaurant marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
- Getting your hands dirty: we’re developing a lot from scratch and this is a brand new role. Your responsibility is to bring structure and help us to shape how we support our partners.
Our humble expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- Commercial flair with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- High ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious.
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
- Fluent in Czech or Slovak and English is a must to connect with our partners.
- Experience in B2B account management or similar from a high-paced environment is a plus.
- Experience working with CRM tools or data systems is preferred.
- Previous experience in acquisition sales is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!