Hey, you look like you might be our new Junior Account Manager (m/w/d)
Sales & Merchant Operations
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Do you have any first-hand experience in account management, client support, marketing, or sales with a true ‘service first’ mindset? Does a varied and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Our Account Management team lies at the heart and soul of Wolt, ensuring all our existing restaurant partners and Wolt's success in Germany. As Wolt grows both in scale and scope of offering, the strength of our account management engine must grow with it.
As an Account Management team member, you will master the core functions of Account Management, including developing strong relationships with our merchants, answering partners’ queries, and identifying new opportunities among existing restaurant partners. You will interact with merchants, and look after them, making sure their experience is seamless and they are set up for success!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Take care of your own restaurant portfolio.
- Be responsible for the overall restaurant relationship post-onboarding, which includes:
- Contact restaurant partners via phone.
- Provide after-sales support to improve our merchants' performance.
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication.
- Report on the status of accounts.
- Promote new services and marketing campaigns to existing partners.
- Act as a key communicator between our operations and restaurant partners.
- Work closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
What we offer
- Cool office in the center of the city
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
- Various soft drinks, coffee, and fruits in the office
- Urban Sports Club membership subsidy
- Weekly all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation
Our humble expectations
- Fluent in German and good English skills.
- First-hand experience in Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, or Account Management -like positions.
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent partner experience.
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships.
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- High sense of ownership and proactivity.
It’s even a plus if you have…
- Knowledge or previous experience in the Restaurant, Food, and Beverage, Hospitality, or related industries.
- Experience working with a CRM system.
- Knowledge or previous exposure to analytical dashboards (ex. Looker, Power BI) or data-driven decision-making.
- Experience with content creation, editing, or marketing.
- Experience with Google Workspace.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!