Hey, you look like you might be our new IT Service Coordinator
The IT service coordinator is a versatile role giving great insights into the IT Service management and access management. It requires a great mix between business and technical understanding in combination with strong stakeholder management and the right level of discipline to keep information accurate and up-to-date.
- Maintaining and facilitating the onboarding of services and their depndencies into the Service Register, Service Catalog and Technology Menu together with the related service owners
- Continuously collaborate with business stakeholders to understand and optimize the matrix of who gets what role in which service especially when they start in the company
- Execute quarterly access reviews together with business stakeholders by leveraging the existing access management system and document required information
- Housekeeping of the change management system
- Continuously update the backend system with service cost
- Fine tuning ticket instructions regarding service management
Our humble expectations
- Technical know-how
- Solid stakeholder communication skills
- Outgoing and self-driven
- Hands-on experience
- Fluently in English
- Basic Python knowledge is a nice to have
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Lukáš Takáč, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!