Are you passionate towards IT and seeking an opportunity where you can and have to make a difference? Does being part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies excite you? If this sounds like you, then please read on!
Due to our super fast growth in Georgia we're looking for an IT Associate to join our team in Tbilisi. In this role you will be ensuring the team has everything related to IT in place and act as the specialist for the local team. More specifically, you’ll be managing the local IT logistics, hardware stock and provide on-site support, but also global guidance regarding IT issues.
You will be working as part of the central IT team that are based in Helsinki HQ, but work in close co-operation with the local team in Tbilisi. This is a great opportunity to take ownership and be part of building and developing Wolt’s IT operations.
What you’ll be doing
- Working as a member of the Global IT Support team reporting to the IT Support Lead
- Assisting end-users with their questions and issues via our ticketing system
- Coordination and operation of the local IT logistics (incl. local IT asset management)
- Maintaining devices including employee devices, meeting rooms, printers etc.
- Maintaining the office networks
- Supporting local end-users with IT issues
Our humble expectations
- Prior experience with customer support and ticket handling
- Fluency in Georgian and great English skills as you will be using both languages when communicating with the central IT team and the local office
- Strong interest and some experience in providing IT support in an office environment
- Technical knowledge of MacOS, ChromeOS and Windows as well as IT Hardware
- Basic understanding of an office network setup
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick thinking and the type of person with a can do attitude regardless of the situation
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to Sarah de Wolf at email@example.com
Please note however that we only take applications through the application portal.