Hey, you look like you might be our new IT associate
Are you passionate towards IT and seeking an opportunity where you can and have to make a difference? Does being part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies excite you? If this sounds like you, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 with a mission to transform the way people can order food from restaurants. Wolt has since grown rapidly and expanded to new areas ranging from retail, groceries, and broader retail to running our own grocery stores. While doing this, we’ve become a truly global company, currently operating in 23 countries and 250 cities, servicing over 15M registered users - and this is only the beginning.
Due to our super fast growth in Germany we're looking for an IT Associate to join our team in Berlin. In this role you will be ensuring the team has everything related to IT in place and act as the specialist for the local team. More specifically, you’ll be managing the local IT logistics, hardware stock and provide on-site support, but also global guidance regarding IT issues.
You will be working as part of the central IT team that are based in Helsinki HQ, but work in close co-operation with the local IT specialist in Berlin. This is a great opportunity to take ownership and be part of building and developing Wolt’s IT operations.
What you’ll be doing
- Working as a member of the Global IT Support team reporting to the IT Support Lead. Handling employee cases and taking the initiative to increase efficiency by automating tasks together with the automation engineers.
- Coordination and operation of the local IT logistics (incl. local IT asset management).
- Maintaining devices including employee devices, meeting rooms, printers etc.
- Maintaining the office networks.
- Supporting local end-users with IT issues ad hoc.
- Building great relationships with the team members to ensure smooth collaboration when there are system changes and actions required from team members.
- Handling mobile subscriptions for employees.
Our humble expectations
Strong interest and some experience in providing IT support in an office & warehouse environment.
Fluency in German and great English skills as you will be using both languages when communicating with the central IT team and the local office.
Technical knowledge for MacOS and ChromeOS as well as IT Hardware.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Quick thinking and the type of person who rolls up their sleeves and gets to work, no matter the task.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Daria Erofeeva, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!