Hey, you look like you might be our new Internal Audit Manager
Are you an experienced internal audit professional with a solid background in running and managing internal audits in a complex, fast-moving environment? Does playing a key role in shaping financial and business processes in a global tech company sound like your ideal next opportunity? If so, we would love to hear from you!
As Wolt is entering into its first year under SOX-requirements, we are looking to strengthen our team with an experienced Internal Audit Manager. You’ll have a key role in ensuring implemented SOX controls are designed and operated effectively. You’ll assess financial and operational risks, develop audit test plans and procedures to address those risks. You find it natural to challenge the organization with issues identified.
In this role, you will find yourself working closely with a cross-functional team of business operations-, finance-, IT-, data- and analytics-experts as well as highly skilled product engineers in a highly visible role to assess control effectiveness and efficiencies. The environment is complex and challenging, but you will enjoy the thrill of nurturing your own thoughts and ideas into reality, while enjoying the support of our experienced professionals across various teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop internal audit practices in one of Europe's fastest growing tech companies. If you feel like the role matches your experience and you're ready for the next challenge, read on and apply - we're looking forward to meeting you!
What you’ll be doing
- Plan, manage and conduct internal audit procedures and testing for Wolt entities in cooperation with the global Internal Audit team
- Analyze operational and management processes, and system control effectiveness and efficiency, and propose value added recommendations for improvement
- Prepare and present to all levels of the Group the results, recommendations, and conclusions of internal audit reviews
- Proactively find opportunities for audit process automation and efficiencies
- Coordinate with external auditors to ensure audit objectives are efficiently and effectively achieved
Our humble expectations
- 7+ years of experience from a similar position in a multinational group or delivering similar services via Big 4 audit firm
- Demonstrated experience managing and planning audits within a complex operational environment that includes high dependance on internally developed technological platforms
- Strong business acumen and understanding of financial business processes, including the IT-infrastructure and IT-controls supporting these processes
- Experience evaluating controls associated with complex business processes
- Ability to "think outside the box" and apply creative and constructive thinking to proposed recommendations for improvements to internal process, procedures and policies
- Excellent communication and listening skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Master's degree in Business/Economics or Accounting, relevant professional certification is a plus
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership of things you care about, and being part of an ambitious group of professionals, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kalle Sundell, Talent Acqusition Partner at email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!