As the Imaging Team Lead you’ll be managing and developing a team of Imaging Coordinators, as well as going into the field yourself to set examples for your team to follow. Your job will be to challenge how we work with Imaging solutions and support our partners with improving our processes, tooling and using data to support your intuition and evaluate results. You will ensure your team performs by providing tools, sparring and coaching your team. You will form a strong communications loop with the Restaurant Onboarding team, who’s team will supply you with a stream of tasks to complete.
1. Team Leadership: Lead and inspire a functional team of imaging coordinators both in terms of daily performance and personal development
- Training and Development: Lead by example, develop and implement training based on your experience and skill set for your team members to enhance their skills and knowledge.
2. Performance Management: Monitor and manage core KPIs of your team, including:
- Image coverage: % value of items with images vs. all items on the platform
- Imaging task conversion: % value of imaging tasks completed vs. all imaging tasks requested from your team
- Time to value: conversion lead time from request to images uploaded to the platform
3. Process Improvement: Identify opportunities to streamline and optimize imaging processes to enhance efficiency and reduce errors.
- Understand and further improve current imaging processes, cooperate closely with Onboarding, Account Management, Partner operations, and Vendor Operations teams
4. Quality Assurance: Implement and maintain quality assurance processes and standards to ensure the highest level of service quality for our customers in our Imaging Processes.
5. Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with other departments, such as Restaurant Onboarding, Account Management, Partner Operations, and Vendor Operations to address customer issues and drive improvements.
6. Reporting and Analysis: Generate regular reports and insights on pacing against OKRs, team performance and KPIs to senior management, offering actionable recommendations for continuous improvement.
7. Compliance: Ensure that all processes and activities adhere to relevant industry regulations and compliance standards.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience in people leadership
- Solid experience in process refinement
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Experience from using analytics platforms or strong Excel skills
- Experience with photoshoots or imaging related field is a plus
- Fluent in English and German languages