Hey, you look like you might be our new HRIS Development Manager
Are you an experienced HR Tech professional, who gets a kick out of working with modern HR applications, building world-class HR processes, and people experiences? Do you want to be a part of building and scaling People Operations in a truly global tech organization, spreading across 26 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Just 3 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 6000+ people in 23 countries and over 250+ cities, servicing over 20M registered users, and have 50+ Wolt Market stores Wolt-wide. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
Our HR Tech team is global and is located in various countries in and around Europe. To reach our next exciting growth plans we are now expanding our People team and looking for an experienced HRIS professional to join us, to help us implement and develop our HR tech landscape to the next level. As a team, we are growing and need you to join our team!
As an HRIS Development Manager, you’ll be working in the heart of our People Operations and HR Tech Team, working with our core HR solutions people processes, and data. You’ll have a key role in designing how our people processes scale with the growth of the organization and how we can take more advantage of our HR tech, to enable more automation, scalability, and great experiences. You’ll get a unique chance to work with modern HR solutions like Workday and Quinyx, in a truly global environment. Due to our growth, we are constantly developing our HR tech landscape, so you’ll get a lot of freedom to design and build things the way you feel is best for us.
What you’ll be doing
- Have responsibility for managing Quinyx (AI-empowered workforce management application) development, configuration, and service management and related automation and analytics.
- Develop our people processes towards further digitalization, automation, scalability, and superb user experience in this field.
- Be a key contributor and manage HR tech projects and overall drive towards our HR tech roadmap in your own responsibility area.
- Provide advanced application support and troubleshooting, when issues arise as a 2nd tier advanced support. Your colleagues will take care of the 1st tier.
- Provide advanced technical, configuration-related training on Quinyx
- You have advanced technical competencies managing Quinyx globally, which includes configuration, training, testing, applying system enhancements, and ultimate deployment, but also capabilities to work effectively with stakeholders from various countries and cultures during the project phase but also ensure continuous service management, maintenance, and development.
- Participate and contribute to HR Tech's overall development.
Our humble expectations
- Previous configuration experience, from modern SaaS HR applications, especially Quinyx. Experience from other similar applications is a benefit.
- Excellent understanding of people processes and the ability to transform designed processes into system configuration
- Solid understanding of what good end-user experience and modern people process design look like. You have the end-user experience at heart in all the designs you do.
- Comfortable with HR reporting and analytics. You master reporting both in an HR solution but also in Excel. You’re comfortable handling large datasets and know how to use Excel magic to your advantage.
- You are a strong communicator, our day-to-day working language is English.
- You have a problem-solving and can-do attitude combined with networking skills and a willingness to take initiative.
- You are strong in organizing and prioritizing requirements during projects and during service maintenance and continuous development. Being familiar with IT change management practices is a benefit.
- You have experience in long-term planning as well as leading projects.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Lukáš Takáč, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com