Hey, you look like you might be our new HRIS Development Manager
People & Talent
Warsaw, Poland · Remote
Are you an experienced HR Tech professional, who gets a kick out from working with modern HR applications, building world-class HR processes and people experiences? Do you want to be a part of building and scaling People Operations in a truly global tech organization, spreading across 23 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 with a mission to transform the way people can order food from restaurants. Wolt has since grown rapidly and become a global company, currently operating in 23 countries and over 100 cities across EMEA, servicing 8M registered users - and this is only the beginning.
Our People team is a team of approximately 25 people, located in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Berlin Tel-Aviv and Tokyo. To reach our next exciting growth plans we are now expanding our People team and looking for an experienced HRIS professional to join us, to help us build our HR tech landscape to the next level.
As an HRIS Development Manager, you’ll be working in the heart of our People Operations and HR Tech Team, working with our core HR solutions people processes and data. You’ll have a key role in designing how our people processes scale with the growth of the organization and how we can take more advantage of our HR tech, to enable more automation, scalability and great experiences. You’ll get a unique chance to work with modern HR solutions like Workday and Quinyx, in a truly global environment. Due to our growth, we are constantly developing our HR tech landscape, so you’ll get a lot of freedom to design and build things the way you feel is best for us.
What you’ll be doing
- Have responsibility for clearly defined functional areas for HR Tech development and configuration, mainly in Workday but also a few other SaaS applications.
- Develop our people processes towards further digitalization, automation, scalability and superb user-experience.
- Be a key contributor and manage some of our HR tech projects and overall drive towards our HR tech roadmap.
- Provide advanced application service management experience and troubleshooting, when issues arise as advanced support. Your colleagues will take care of the 1st tier questions and actions
- Provide training on our HR Tech applications, to employees, team leads and your HR colleagues.
- Manage our sprints for further development in your responsibility area.
- Core role in the implementation, which includes configuration, training, testing, applying system enhancements and ultimate deployment.
- Manage Workday releases in your own functional area in accordance with Workday’s bi-annual release schedule together with the rest of HR Tech team
- Contribute and manage the development of HR reporting and analytics in your own responsibility area to take our HR data usage to the next level.
- Participate and contribute to HR Tech overall development and innovation initiatives.
Our humble expectations
- Previous HRIS configuration experience, from modern SaaS HR applications. Configuration experience from Workday is a real must to have as your core competence.
- Excellent understanding of the core people processes and the ability to transform designed processes to system configuration and automation.
- Solid understanding of what good end-user experience and modern HR process design looks like in HR Tech. You have the end-user experience at heart in all the designs you do.
- Comfortable with HR reporting and analytics. You master reporting both in an HR solution but also in Excel. You’re comfortable handling large datasets and know how to use Excel magic to your advantage.
- You are a strong communicator, near native fluency in English.
- You have a problem-solving and can-do attitude combined with networking skills and a willingness to take initiative.
- You are strong in organizing and prioritizing requirements and projects.
- If you have led a project it is a big plus
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Orsi Kocsis, Senior TA Partner email@example.com