Hey, you look like you might be our new HR Generalist - Germany
People & Talent
- Full employee life cycle support, from onboarding to off-boarding and everything in between.
- Supporting our managers and teammates in Germany with all of their HR and people-related policy, time-off, benefits, compensation, and other questions.
- HR system updates (we use Workday), and associated employee data quality management.
- Supporting in the writing and maintenance of people policies, manager guides, and training sessions for team leads.
- Drafting and advising on local benefit, HR legal, and compensation related matters
- Working closely with our local partners, e.g. payroll and legal, to ensure that HR operations in your functions are running smoothly and compliantly.
Our humble expectations
- You are a strong communicator, with near-native fluency in English AND German.
- You have a solid background of 3+ years’ People / HR Operations experience in Germany, ideally in a multi-country, global environment.
- You have previously worked closely with Workday (or other HR systems), people policies (creation and maintenance), and compensation and benefits-related topics.
- You have some hands-on experience with the payroll cycle.
- You have a strong understanding of all core people processes, with a view of what works and what doesn’t.
- We’re a tech company: passion and skill for tech and data is a must!
- You enjoy taking ownership and solving problems proactively.
- You work well in a team and are completely comfortable collaborating remotely and dynamically using digital tools such as Slack and Zoom.
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Lukáš Takáč, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org