Are you a multitasker, with a genuine interest and passion towards the operational side of HR? Do you want to be a part of building and scaling HR Operations in a truly global tech organisation, spreading across 29 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
We are looking for a colleague who has a genuine interest and passion for the operational side of HR. You’ll be working closely with Wolt’s country team in Germany, supporting locally on different HR related tasks.
What you’ll be doing
- Employee document administration (e.g. drafting and updating employment agreements, verifications of income, reference letters, and other employee documents).
- HR system updates to our HR database and local payroll.
- Onboarding new employees and supporting their enrollment to our payroll.
- Auditing employment related information such as work permit expiration dates, student status, and contract end dates.
- Being the first line of support for HR-related employee inquiries.
- Support the ongoing set-up of HR processes and tools.
Our humble expectations
- We hope you have a solid background from working in HR (Operations), preferably in a global organization or a start-up environment.
- Ideally, you have the understanding of most common People processes and practices, like employee document administration, compensation, and onboarding, but even more importantly, you see yourself developing your career within HR and you’re willing to invest time to learn more each and every day.
- You are a strong communicator with advanced German and fluent English skills.
- Preferably you have a base knowledge of German labor law.
- We hope you have a problem-solving and can-do attitude, combined with networking skills and a willingness to take initiative. You should also work well in a team, but also handle tasks independently and with your initiative.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Orsi Kocsis, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!