Hey, you look like you might be our new Head of Support
Do you have a proven track record in driving change and problem-solving? Are you a good mix of being able to think strategically and work hands-on? Are you a solid leader with experience in efficiently managing a high-performing team? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
The role as Head of Support is part of the Country Operations team and reports to the General Manager of Japan. Your key focus will be to manage our local support team and inspire a high quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners. You understand that our Customer Service is a strong reflection of our brand and always keep in mind that high quality service creates loyal customers.
As part of Wolt Japan’s management team, you will work closely with our operation and restaurant teams to ensure we are delivering the ‘best in the world’ service on all fronts from our customers to our partners. In addition, you will collaborate with our Global teams on any product or feature improvements.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Management of several teams across multiple cities within the support organization. You will mentor, manage and motivate the support leadership to ensure they always seek to raise the bar in their Support-teams.
- Build, improve and manage needed processes, guidelines and ways of working to ensure best practices are always implemented.
- Continuous training and development of the team to ensure we are delivering the best support to our customers and partners.
- Utilization of our internal data tools to develop and execute a sustainable strategy to improve customer service experience and satisfaction.
- Conduct resource planning for our organizational setup with scalability in mind, you will be hiring the right people for a fast-growing team.
- Work closely with local and global teams to scale operations and ensure customer feedback is channeled to the right teams
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience in managing customer-facing support teams and/or similar organizations in a fast paced environment.
- You are a natural leader with strong management skills and a proven track record of managing large teams and projects
- Analytically strong and used to making decisions based on data with scalability in mind.
- Capable of setting KPI’s for the support function, translate the data into actions and make the rest of the core team understand how Customer Support is progressing according to the KPI’s
- Can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- You have an outgoing personality, where networking and building relationships are second-nature.
- You are fluent in Japanese and English
- You are able to travel to our regional offices
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Naomi Yokoyama, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!