Wolt is known for its customer-obsession and great support experience. We are fast, local, and personal: we have local customer support in all the countries we’re in, and more than 3,000 real humans answering customers and partners in their language. Ultimately, we have no license to operate if we do not brilliantly serve our customers, and therefore we are pushing for the best real-time customer support in the world.
We are now looking for an experienced Head of Strategy & Operations to join the team and play a critical role in improving our operating models across our markets. Join one of the most successful growth companies in Europe, disrupt the delivery industry and improve the daily life of millions of people.
Concretely, you could lead projects in areas such as:
- Customer refund policy: figuring out and implementing the optimal reimbursements in case of late orders or missing items, maximizing customer happiness and retention while containing costs
- Support quality: Defining, monitoring, and setting targets for our quality metrics, such as FRT, CSAT & NPS, always striving to find the optimal balance of maximum quality with contained costs
- Operating efficiency: owning the support workflow, identifying areas for improvement and implementing solutions e.g. through training, process improvements, automations, and tooling improvements
- Contact rate reduction: understanding and staying on top of what drives contacts to our support, prioritizing and implementing process improvements, and collaborating with the support product team on self-serve solutions and automations
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and scale Wolt’s operations model across functions - find opportunities to improve our tools, product and processes to allow our business to scale.
- Continuously monitor our operative performance - design KPIs, identify trends and improvement areas. Go deep into numbers and make data driven business decisions.
- Work closely with Wolt leadership and cross-functional teams (Product, Analytics, Marketing, Merchant operations, Delivery operations) to achieve all of this.
Our humble expectations
- You are a solid leader with experience working in operations and strategic business development in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid experience in strategy and/or business or operations development, whether through in-house roles or consultancy.
- Stellar capabilities in strategic thinking and analytical execution. Excel is a must, but you’ll find SQL and Python useful as well.
- Structured, logical problem-solving skills with a bias for action and impact, and preference for step changes over incremental improvement.
- Proactive ownership mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance, but through grit and determination can deliver a successful outcome.
- Eligible to work in the EU, and willingness to (re)locate to one of our business focal points, in Helsinki or Berlin.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership of things you care about, and being part of an ambitious group of professionals, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Enrica Testa, Senior Talent Acqusition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application in English through our careers website!