About the Team
Our SMB AM team manage and own the partnerships with our top SMB partners in Germany. Together with the regional team leads who will report into this role, the team is responsible for fostering and maintaining the relationship with our merchants and paving the way for sustained growth together with them.
About the Role
As the Head of SMB AM team, you will own the performance and growth of our SMB Merchant portfolio and continue to build and develop the team to manage the growing portfolio. You will be a core part of the commercial leadership team and will own and contribute to strategic initiatives across the broader Germany commercial organization. You will report into the Commercial Director in the Wolt Germany organization.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Live to build. We are far from done building at Wolt. You will lead from and be hands on with building and driving initiatives that will drive growth for our business and our merchants.
- Invest in people development. To achieve sustained success, we need the strongest talent on our team. You will apply deliberate development efforts with the team to give them the tools to succeed across individual and team functions.
- Drive bar-raising performance. We operate under a quarterly Objective and Key Result (OKR) system; You will be responsible to drive the team’s performance into the green each quarter, surface the voice of the market, and ask for what is needed to get the team back on track when headwinds set us back.
- Lead across functions. Beyond leading your team, it will be your responsibility to help your cross-functional partners (such as Marketing, Sales, HR, Recruiting, and Finance) relate to the pain points of our merchants. Without obsessing over this pain, we will not move as quickly as we need to to remain empathetic to the needs of our merchants & customers.
- Speak for those not at the table. As a leader of an organization, you will often be the sole representative of your team in a room, speaking on behalf of hundreds of people. Being collaborative and communicative in these settings is important to succeed.
We're excited about you because…
- You have a successful track record in Account Management with relevant experience in the German market.
- You are skillful at, and passionate about building long-term business relationships with our partners.
- You have several years of experience in Key account management and/or revenue-focused teams, of which at least 2 years of experience in managing other team leads.
- You have strong analytical skills, and are data driven.
- You have business level proficiency in German & English languages
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPad)
- Various soft drinks, coffee, and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation