The role as Head of Global Support Team is part of the Country Operations team and reports to the Regional General Manager of East. Your key focus will be to manage our global support function, scale, and inspire a high-quality standard of service that we provide to our countries. You understand that our Customer Service is a strong reflection of our brand and always keep in mind that high quality service creates loyal customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Management and scale of the global customer support team
- Lead the growth of the shared services, through the identification of new opportunities and development of new capabilities within the global customer support team
- Build robust performance management
- Build, improve, and manage needed processes, guidelines, and ways of working
- Resource planning and recruitment Support Associates for a fast-growing team
- Mentor, manage, and motivate the Customer Support Team Leads to make sure they always seek to raise the bar in their support teams
- Continuous training and development for the whole local support team
- Lead projects to review procedures and practices towards the goal of making continuous improvement
- Analyze and bring insights from the customer support data, and use the data to develop strategies to improve customer service experience- and satisfaction
- Work tightly and drive relationships with key stakeholders in multiple markets, and global teams and be the first to implement modern approaches
- Work closely with our Head of Global Support Operations to scale the customer support operations
Our humble expectations
- 10+ years of experience in managing a team preferably a customer-facing support team
- A background in consumer tech, eCommerce or other relevant industries would be considered an asset but it is not required
- Strong communication and management skills, ability to collaborate with and influence the broader organization.
- A hands-on leader who excels at customer management and implementation of team formation and oversight
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Analytically strong and used to making decisions based on data
- Capable of setting KPI’s for the support function, translating the data into actions, and making the rest of the stakeholders understand how the Shared service center is progressing according to the KPI’s
- Can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent English proficiency, Georgian would be advantageous
- Education in relevant field.
- Based or must be willing to relocate to Tbilisi, Georgia
We are offering:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then get the conversation going!
We will review applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!