Hey, you look like you might be our new Head of Sales
Strategy & Business Development
Are you an ambitious sales manager with proven experience in leading a high-performing team? Are you obsessed with continuous growth and driving best-practice processes to consistently improve efficiency and results? If so, then we want to speak with you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order everything from pizza to paracetamol and either pick it up at the venue or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We’ve been growing rapidly in Croatia ever since we entered the market in 2018. From our humble start in Zagreb, we’ve expanded to 17 other cities with even more growth planned in the coming months!
This growth has been achieved due to the incredible drive of our amazing team - we're motivated to grow even more and as such, we’re looking for like-minded people to help us achieve our next goals. We plan to scale even more and our new Head of Sales will be a crucial part of this!
We’re now looking for a motivated Head of Sales to take ownership of the commercial activities in the region. A large part of the role is managing a sales team that is among the best performing ‘Woltwide’. They already have high standards and expectations of themselves, they need a leader that can not only embrace this but help to push them onto the next level!
As such, you’ll need to be the sales expert that can identify and introduce ways to work more effectively, help the team to overcome challenges, and also get stuck in with some hands-on client management.
Reporting to the General Manager, you’ll also work with other team leads in the region to create the commercial strategy and plot the roadmap for our continued growth in Croatia.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating and implementing the sales strategy to develop the portfolio and grow Wolt’s business in the market, as well as building needed processes for pipeline management.
- Owning the restaurant portfolio development strategy, which includes evaluating market potential and mapping potential new areas, identifying gaps in the venue portfolio, keeping abreast of competitor activities, and developing/adjusting plans when needed.
- Identifying and tracking KPIs and targets across other sales focus areas, key account development, and new market opportunities.
- Conducting negotiations with larger multinational partnerships together with the Global Restaurant team.
- Leading the entire restaurant team and instilling ‘best in the world’s approach in all that you do. This includes working alongside the central Talent Acquisition team to recruit, onboard and continuously develop high- performing superstars.
Our humble expectations
- Proven track record from managing a sales team and leading from the front.
- Excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analysing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Experience from within the HORECA industry, or a deep understanding of the food delivery tech market and our competitors.
- Passion for sales and networking, with strong local connections.
- Fluent in English and Croatian.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan