Hey, you look like you might be our new Head of Partner Communications
PR & Communications
Are you a curious person who loves to dive deeper into interesting topics? Do you find new situations, cultures and contexts thrilling? If your answer to the above questions is “yes yes and yes again,'' you might be exactly who we’re looking for.
Wolt is made by 7000+ dedicated people, sixteen of which handle our comms and PR. The team is now looking for a Head of Partner Communications to join the fun and challenging space of communications and PR. The comms team helps all of our 23 countries handle their public relations, looks after Wolt’s reputation, and leads all sorts of proactive communications efforts across multiple areas of business.
Our Global Operations team is responsible for how we work with our partners across our countries. Together with our partner teams, the Head of Partner Communications is responsible for engaging our partners to make sure they get the most out of their partnership with us. The role is about understanding how communications with partners are currently done at the country level, how we can improve and how to better voice our partner feedback internally, so we continue to make sure our partners are happy. In short, we’re looking for you to better understand our partners – through focus groups, quotes, and deep insights – as well as scope the communications needs of our operations team in all 23 markets.
You will play a critical role in driving the way we communicate and engage with Wolt’s courier and merchant partners, as well as plan the internal and external roll out of important updates and changes to our business. We communicate with partners across 23 countries on a daily basis, and you’ll be in charge of building best practices and processes in how we communicate with our courier and merchant partners globally.
In this role, you will be reporting to our VP of Communications & PR. This person will be a key member in both the Global Operations team as well as the Central Communications team, working closely with the Head of Central Comms, Head of Strategy, and Public Policy teams.
What you'll be doing
- Drive the communications strategy and narratives for Wolt's partner-focused products, projects, services, programs and new innovations that support partners and enhance their experience.
- Scope how partner communications are currently handled at global and country level.
- Help organize focus groups across key markets to understand the needs and possible pain points of our partners better.
- Build a knowledge hub for people communicating with our partners, including things like communications training for support associates, best practices for operations managers, compliance considerations for operations teams, tone of voice best practices and so on.
- Build templates for local teams to use for major product or business updates.
- Ensure feedback from courier partners flows to internal stakeholders, and that we follow up on our actions with our partners.
- Help develop proactive and strategic partner communications campaigns that align with our business and policy objectives, and communicate the partner story and key business priorities to advance the narrative.
- Work with our Global Operations, Communications, and Marketing teams, as well as the country Operations teams to help create, collaborate on, and implement partner-focused programs and activities.
Our humble expectations
- Several years of experience in communications and PR at an agency, company or as a journalist.
- Experience in strategic communications, crisis communications and project management.
- Strategic and critical thinker & precise executor.
- High level of independent thinking and acting.
- Background in technology or local commerce platforms is a big plus.
- Stellar writing skills in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Ability to occasionally travel abroad.
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an ambitious team, then click below to apply and let’s get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
Please note that we only take applications through the application portal.